Bart Kid’s Road Frame Set [Archived]
[RETIRED MODEL] Your little speed demon– boy or girl – will be dazzled by this chrome plated beast. Just as you (or your LBS) can build a Smoothie frame into your perfect road machine, you can now build a custom bike for your kids. The Bart is very close in quality to the adult Soma's using investment cast fork lug and dropouts, not stamped/extruded bits you find on many kid's bikes and TIG'd welds.
- CrMo and high tensile steel tubes
- Lugged steel fork (1-1/8" threadless steerer)
- Rack and fender eyelets
- Fits 57mm road caliper bikes
- Max tire clearance 20" x 32 to 35mm
- Get it with our mini kit or experiment with other parts.
(Optional mini kit includes downsized shallow drop bars (33cm wide, 112mm) and forged and polished alloy cranks(140mm 40-34t), 57mm reach brakes, and 20" tires and aluminum wheelset)
- Finish: Chrome-plated
Also check out the "Lisa" which comes in Pink!