(RETIRED) The Mini Velo is a viable solution to living a car-less lifestyle in our increasingly dense cities. This style of bicycle is already a huge success in Japanese cities, where space is tight. With a length of less than five feet it can fit where most other bicycles can’t. Fun to ride and very maneuverable in traffic.
Current available as a complete bike only.
- Tange CrMo steel
- Sugino RD 53-39t crankset
- Micro-Shift bar end shifters
- Shimano Tiagra derailleurs and hubs (32h)
- Shimano Tiagra HG-50 11-25 9-spd cassette
- Kenda Kwest 20 x 1-1/8” tires
- Tange-Seiki RDC 1” threaded headset
- IRD Cafam Cantilever Brakes
- Cardiff Cornwall Leather Saddle
- Kalloy quill stem
- Soma seatpost
- Fender braze-ons
- Color: Deep Red
EcoVelo Reviews The Mini Velo
"Michael really enjoyed the Mini-Velo’s responsiveness. She used words like “zippy”, “quick”, “light”, and “nimble” to describe its ride qualities.....Time and again she mentioned how much fun it is and how easy it is to park and carry in tight quarters. Something she said probably sums it up best: “People need to give the Mini-Velo a try before making a judgement based upon how it looks – it’s a lot of fun while being surprisingly easy to live with.” For the complete review go here.