Features a more modern XC geometry than our classic hardtail, the Groove. Elegant Tange Sliding Dropouts allow you to make this a single speed or geared bike. Designed to accept 100mm travel forks. Hawley, a Soma distributor, has a little preview of the Analog on YouTube check it out!
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- S-curve seatstays and chainstays
- Geometry designed to accomadate a 100mm travel fork
- Int'l disc brake tabs
- Tange/IRD sliding dropouts
- Rigid CrMo steel forks available
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- 27.2mm post size
- Recommended tire size: 1.95 - 2.4
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Wt: 4.5 lbs.
- Sizes: 15, 17, 19, 21" (Center to top of seat tube)
I have general questions about your frames... (i.e. frame material, country of origin, fit questions, how to order).
Go to our General FAQ page. Link is on the bottom of each page.
What's the rear hub spacing?
Rear hub spacing: 135mm
What's the maximum chainring size?
Max. chainrings: 44-32-22T
How's the geometry determined?
Hardtail geometry is based on a 453mm fork (approximately 100mm travel fork)