Soma juice in old Hindu scripture is an intoxicating drink, a drink of the gods. And since its introduction, our Juice has intoxicated many new riders into loving the 29er wheel platform. The CrMo tubes offer a lively ride. The geometry is very stable at speed and lets you carve corners with confidence. Tons of fun.
This is the belt-drive compatible version. The right seatstay has a split to allow you to slip in the belt. The drive-side chainstay is also modified to increase clearance for the Gates front ring and 2.4" tires.
- Tange Prestige heat treated CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Geometry designed to accommodate a 100-140mm travel fork
- Int'l disc brake tabs (rear)
- Tange Stainless Steel Sliding Dropouts for geared or single speed set-ups
- S-bend seatstays and chainstays
- Optional CrMo steel 29er fork (black)
- Machined 44mm headtube (fits tapered steerer tubes using a ZS top assembly and 40.EC44 external cup lower assembly; fits 1-1/8" steerers using a ZS44 headset)
- 27.2mm post size/28.6mm frt. der./30mm seat collar
- A seatpost of at least 400mm long is recommended
- Max. tire size: 29" x 2.4"
- 135mm rear hub spacing
- Colors: Brownstone Metallic
- Wt: 5.65 lbs. (15.5")
- Sizes: M(15.5"), L(17.5"), XL(19.5") XXL(21.5") (Center to top)
What Gate's Carbon set up works on the Juice?
46t front x20t rear x 115 belt - 450.78mm chainstay setting
46t front x28t rear x120 belt - 457.51mm chainstay setting